Due to the Bantam Jeep Parade and Invasion in downtown Butler, Butler Transit Authority will run modified routes in the afternoon and evening on Friday, June 11, 2021. Please see below for a list of modifications:
LOCAL BUS SERVICE:
Terminal Pick-up and Drop-off:
All routes will begin and end at Washington Street between New Castle and Jefferson St. (The ARC)
Route 1 (Beginning with Trip 8) & Route 5 (Beginning with Trip 7):
No service to: Terrace Apartments, Franklin Street, Penn Street, Brady Street, Chestnut Street until the stop on Jefferson Street at Chestnut. (Route 1 and 5 will stay on the West side of Main Street and will be coming down Jefferson St. from Washington St.)
Route 2 and 4 (Beginning with Trip 8):
Service will be rerouted Wayne Street to West Campbell St to Quarry St to McKean St to Wayne and Center. Expect delays as traffic and event parking will slow the route.
Route 3 (Beginning with Trip 8):
Service will be rerouted Wayne Street to Washington Street to Quarry Street to McKean Street. Expect delays as traffic and event parking will slow the route.
· Please expect delays and plan accordingly.
· Please be patient with your driver as they navigate through the increased vehicle and pedestrian traffic and detours.
Local Service Modifications Flyer
COMMUTER BUS SERVICE
Due to the Bantam Jeep Parade and Invasion downtown Butler, Butler Transit Authority will NOT be able to service the downtown
bus Terminal commuter stops in the afternoon/evening June 11, 2021.
· ROUTE 1 WILL END AT 5:55 PM IN PULLMAN SQUARE (No 6:05 PM drop off in Downtown Butler)
· ROUTE 2 WILL LEAVE BUTLER FROM PULLMAN SQUARE AT 3:40 PM (No 3:30 PM Pick up from downtown Butler Terminal)
· ROUTE 2 WILL END AT 6:35 PM IN PULLMAN SQUARE (No 6:45 PM drop off in Downtown Butler)
Thank you for your understanding and thanks for riding with us!
Commuter Service Modifications Flyer